Why settle for normal when you can have fun? The Clanton family was sssoooo much fun during their complimentary family portrait session!
Taylor, a senior at St. Thomas-More, could have had a bad day, it was windy, it got cold and we had already rescheduled once. Taylor had an AWESOME day, despite the wind, her hair looked amazing. Despite the cold, she ventured into the pond. We got fun, amazing and beautiful photos for Taylor’s Senior Portrait Session! Crazy weather proof hair and makeup by Tia Crom!
See more Sports Action Football pictures on my Facebook page!
A few images from the Fisher High School Varsity Football game last Friday night!!!
Zach is on of those guys that the camera just loves. His session got off to a rough start when football practice ran almost right up to his session time, but it all worked out and we got some great images. There is one more image, a sportrait, still to come, but I wanted to get these online for you to see!!
When we began talking about where Caitlin wanted to go for her senior pictures, we tossed around some fun ideas….Then she came up with Chicago, downtown Chicago and so it was that we spent 6 hours walking around, getting lost and having a ball. I had a map, but after getting lost for the second time, we pretty much abandoned it and just found really cool spots to photograph in. I would say that Caitlin Rocked Chicago!! Hair and makeup by Sarah Kellems
And because she was so patient when I couldn’t get her sneak peek up on Friday, she gets to see two extra images!!!
Gilvie is a 2014 Fisher High School Senior. I am impressed that he took the time to chose locations around Fisher that mean something important to him. Impressed because he took the time, and impressed by the locations he chose. He may drive his mom a little crazy, but really he’s a pretty good guy!
Shelby is an artist, and she wanted avant garde funky kind of senior portraits. These are the most mainstream, the really artsy ones are yet to come! The University of Illinois campus offers such amazing architecture, its the perfect backdrop for these senior portraits! Hair and Makeup by Sarah Kellems!
Another fun family with a child venturing forth to college! And she’s leaving mom to be the only girl at home!! I love it when you get the perfect shot, and then you yell “everybody squish in!” And you get this! Photographed at Lake of the Woods Botanical Gardens in Mahomet IL!
Sami is a Fisher High School Senior, wanting an urban experience for her senior portraits. I think we found it in downtown Champaign! Hair and Makeup by Sarah Kellems!
…So goes the fairy Godmother in Cinderella, as she transforms Cinderella from scullery maid to princess. I think most of us wish, at one point or another, to be a princess or prince, for an hour or a day, just to be dressed up and fussed over and acknowledged as a person that is special…. In high school I was a geek, and a jock wannabe.( I wanted to be a jock, but the talent wasn’t there.) Then my senior year there was this whole thing with senior portraits. I was the oldest kid in my family and was clueless as to what to expect….what to do…..what to wear. And I hated every minute of it and don’t particularly care much for any of my senior pictures, which is saying something since it was over 25 years ago.
Fast forward to 2013, I am now the photographer, and in my head, I am each senior’s personal fairy Godmother….minus the wings.
In my world, and it is my world, cause its my studio….
Each senior sits down or skypes with me and we talk about what they want, and what mom wants from their senior photos. Where do they want to go, what is their favorite thing to do, how do they see themselves, what would be “cool”. I plan and plot and brainstorm to get them the photos they wish for.
I am on Pinterest – I have boards with both clothing and photo ideas for guys and gals.
My sitting fee is all inclusive – hair/makeup, multiple clothing changes, studio, multiple locations, sportraits. The transformation begins!
I will pose you – your hands, your feet, where to look, when to smirk, when to laugh – I will not leave you to “just do something”. It may feel weird, but you will look natural and amazing
My pricing is ala carte – buy a lot or a few. Each image purchased includes the digital file and copyright release, a facebook file, and inclusion in an online gallery for distant relatives to order from. I work with you to afford making your senior’s wish come true.
One of our specialties is the Sportrait – a photo that represents the senior athlete as more than a Letter Jacket. Guys and Gals, any sport or multiple sports, we create images that reflect the hours, victories, defeats, blood, sweat and tears.
I may be a geeky photographer, but I want to make wishes come true in pictures.
To receive our 2014 Senior Magazine, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Its the ultimate frustration….To do everything right, only to have something, somewhere, somehow be WRONG! In this case, its GOOGLE. Talk about screwed!
SIX MONTHS ago I moved my studio to a new location…..I updated my google, my facebook, my website……I have the verification code, sent to the new address, I did it. Really.
This is what comes up when you Google my studio……And there isn’t a Google hotline, no customer service, just suggested edits that may or may not update when the google bots roam again. Welcome to Monday! Rant over!
Proving that Glam the Gown Portraits aren’t just for brides. Caitlin wore this gorgeous dress to prom and wanted some amazing photos of herself in it. I think she totally rocked it! Can you say “not your average prom pix?” Check back later for some of the location photos! Hair and makeup by the amazing Tia Crum.
Serena, beautiful woman with amazing eyes. She has no idea how beautiful she really is. I hope I have shown her through my camera the true light that shines within her. Thank you for trusting me.
Every little girl dreams of it. Every future bride spends days and weeks searching for the perfect wedding dress. Then the day is over and it is relegated to the back of the closet or a box in the attic.
THAT IS ABOUT TO CHANGE!!!!
Break out that dress, cause we are gonna GLAM THE GOWN! I need 5 women who want contemporary fashion photos of themselves and their wedding dresses. These are going to be the awesome, fun, glamorous shots you never got on your wedding day!
I am planning to introduce our “glam the gown” sessions later this summer and I am looking to build a portfolio. The first 5 women who contact me at email@example.com will get vouchers for complimentary sessions and product. Session dates and times are limited, so contact me NOW!
( BTW this is my 25 year old wedding dress. No one to pass it on to, but I can’t give it up!)
We will be closed May 27-June 3. Jonathan and I will be moving our first born to Kansas to begin his new life there! If you absolutely need to reach me, send me an email or a fb message. When we reopen, we are gonna rock some portraits! See ya in a week!
We know a little bit about transforming women at Laura Trovillion Photography. This is what we do. The glamour photographs on my site aren’t models, they are real women. These are the same women that you see picking up their kids from school, stopping by the grocery, or in this particular case, enjoying spring break. Normally this process occurs over a couple of hours with 3 to 5 clothing changes, some tweaks to your hair and makeup and changing up the background and props. On April 20, 2013 we have raised the stakes – We are transforming one woman every thirty minutes for ten hours. Is 15 minutes total enough for hair and makeup? Can she be posed and photographed in 15? Will she look amazing? The answers are yes, yes and YES. Two weeks ago, we did a trial run and these are the results!
After 15 minutes in hair and makeup:
And here are 9 of 10 fantastic images photographed in 15 minutes:
And another before:
And after 15 minute of hair and makeup:
And 9 of the 10 amazing photos we achieved in 15 minutes of photography:
Call us TODAY at 217-897-1166 to reserve your 30 minute time slot and get transformed…Your $100 donation will make a difference in the lives of women at The Center for Women in Transition.
These Class of 2014 Seniors ROCK! It was cold, snowy, spring break and a Sunday afternoon….And they totally brought their A game! For most of these seniors, it was the first time in front of my camera. For everyone involved, its was the first time creating amazing senior images in 30 minutes.
These mini-shoots were a trial run for our Makeover Marathon in April. The girls arrived with straight hair and no makeup. In 15 minutes the amazing Hair and Makeup artists, Sarah Kellems, Tia Crom and Stefani Smith transformed these girls. Each girl then spent 15 minutes in front of my camera, where we achieved multiple images where they look like covergirls! The guys were spared the hair and makeup, but spent an intense 15 minutes in front of the camera as well. I am excited to be working with such a great group of seniors. They are all so beautiful! Special thanks to Stefani, Sarah and Tia – you ladies are AMAZING!!!
Okay, so you have seen it everywhere….Changing lives with lipstick…….Well, here is what its all about!
On April 20, 2013, my awesome hair/makeup team will give 20 area women mini-makeovers. I will then pose and photograph them to glam perfection. Each woman will receive a giftbag with coupons and samples from area businesses. Cool, huh?
And we are going to do it in 10 hours……That’s right, 1/2 hour per woman – hair, makeup and photos…..That’s why we call it a marathon!
To participate: Call me at 217-897-1166 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will chat and you will select your timeslot. Then you mail me a check for $100, made out to The Center for Women in Transition. Once I receive the check we will email or call you to verify your time slot. WE CANNOT TAKE WALK-INS ON THIS DAY!
After the marathon women will come in to view and select their favorite photos from the day!!!
I am so excited to be working with CWT and making a difference in the lives of women in the area!
As. you. are.
Stronger than you know.
More beautiful than you think.
Worthier than you believe.
More loved than you can ever imagine.
Passionate about making a difference.
Fiery when protecting those you love.
Learning. Growing. Not alone.
Warm. Giving. Generous.
Quirky. Sexy. Funny. Smart.
Flawed. Whole. Scared. Brave.
And so, so, so.much.more.
Be Strong. Be Confident. Be You.
~ Copyright: Tia Sparkles Singh, 2011
to read more go to this website!
Happy Monday! Here is a kick in the booty to start off your week! I found this here should you want to see more!
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate.
Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure.
It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us.
We ask ourselves, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?
Actually, who are you not to be?
You are a child of God.
Your playing small does not serve the world.
There is nothing enlightened about shrinking
So that other people won’t feel insecure around you.
We are all meant to shine, as children do.
We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us.
It’s not just in some of us, it is in everyone.
And as we let our own light shine,
we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same.
As we are liberated from our own fear,
our presence automatically liberates others.
– Marianne Williamson.
Yep, we are talking underwear, or rather foundation garments. Ja Nelle Davenport-Pleasure of Royel Bijou is coming to our new studio at 200 W. Division in Fisher
on Wednesday, February 20 at 6pm to discuss how your foundation garments may be ruining your “look”, what to do about it and how to determine your correct size!!!
Come join us for an enlightening evening for women, about women and by women! Refreshments will be served!
Senior boys with trucks, cowboy hats and flaming bats…what more could a photographer want? I had a great time photographing Brendan’s senior portraits this week. We totally lucked out with nice weather, not warm enough to go without a coat, but at least we weren’t freezing to death, it is February after all! I wish him luck at SIU where he will be majoring in Civil Engineering!
The countdown to Valentine’s day continues…
Laura Trovillion Photography has the answer…. Ladies, tell your significant others that you want one of our Glamour Valentine packages! Our packages include a gift certificate for an incredible day of pampering and beautiful images proving that you are the most beautiful woman in the world, flowers by House of Flowers and yummy caramel laced brownies from LA Gourmet Catering. Everything is beautifully packaged and ready for him to give. Not in a relationship? Get your girlfriends together and give yourselves a “Girls Day”. Share the flowers, share the brownies and share the awesome experience of having your hair and makeup done, look through our dress up rack and pose for some amazing contemporary glamour portraits by yourself and with your BFF! Time is running out, so call 217-897-1166 to purchase your Glamour Valentine from Laura Trovillion Photography!
This is not my video, it is produced by an incredible photographer, Sue Bryce, in conjuction with Hailey Bartholomew.
It is one young woman’s story and I think it needs to be shared with everyone.
I have been asked several times over the course of the past few weeks…Why Glamour? The short answer is why not? The truth of the matter is that I want women to realize that they really are beautiful. No where in the definitiion of beauty does it mention age, size, boobs or a perfect smile. If I can photograph a woman and provide her with images that she can look at and know that she is beautiful, then I feel like I have done something special for the world. Good karma if you will.( and I am a very strong believer in karma!) As women, we have too many opportunities to compare ourselves to “beautiful people” and it does really shitty things to our self-esteem. Every woman is beautiful. Period. Full stop, no qualifications. I don’t care if she’s 13, 30 or 75, she is beautiful and I would love the opportunity to photograph her and the people she loves.
Make momma happy with a Valentine’s Day Package from Laura Trovillion Photography. A beautiful flower arrangement and delicious dessert for the big Day, and a Laura Trovillion Photography Gift Certificate for a Contemporary Glamour Portrait, complete with hair/makeup, a fun dress-up rack of clothes and stunning images she will cherish forever! Available at our Grand Opening Feb. 1, from 3-8 and Feb. 2 from 10-5, or by calling 217-897-1166.
Stay happy! Keep momma happy! Show her she’s the most beautiful woman in your world!
So here’s a link for everyone who wasn’t alive in the ’80. You can not “just tell her about it.”
This year SHOW her that she’s the MOST BEAUTIFUL WOMAN in your world with one of our incredible Valentine’s Day Packages.
Each package contains certificates to redeem for gifts on Valentine’s day – beautiful flower arrangements from House of Flowers and
delicious caramel brownies and other goodies from LA Gourmet Catering. You will also receive a gift certificate for Contemporary Glamour Portraits from Laura Trovillion Photography
for her to redeem later, after the anticipation of planning her outfits, ( and maybe a little retail therapy) getting her nails done, and all of the little details that are so much fun to plan.
These packages may be purchased at our Grand Opening on Feb. 1 and 2 or by calling 217-897-1166.
Laura Trovillion Photography is delighted to announce the grand opening of Central Illinois only Contemporary Glamour Portrait Studio!!!! The Grand Opening will take place on Friday, February 1, 2013 from 3-8 pm and Saturday, February 2, 2013 from 10am-5pm. We are now conveniently located at 200 W. Division in Fisher IL. ( Route 136 across from the Fisher Jr./Sr. High School Parking lot) Our new glamour studio boasts special features such as a dedicated hair and makeup area, complete with a wonderful line of makeup from Coastal Scents. We have a huge dressing area for all of your amazing outfits, as well as our growing rack of “dress-up dresses” and accessories. Our kitchenette is stocked with snacks, cold beverages, wine and coffee from Columbia Street Roastery. And finally our shooting space is lit with the same daylight balanced CFL bulbs that are used to treat SAD( seasonal affective disorder) which provide a soft uniform glow that will make all complexions look amazing. It also insures that we get fabulous “daylight” results and everyone is a little happier this time of year.
We will continue to shoot families in the context of portraits of women and the ones they love. And we will continue to create unique and amazing Senior Portraits and our Fisher High School sports action coverage!
Also during our openhouse, we will be raffling off a beautiful Valentine’s day basket by 5 Ribbons Baskets and also featuring Special Valentine’s Day Packages featuring gorgeous bouquets from House of Flowers, delicious desserts from LA Gourmet Catering and Contemporary Glamour Portraits Gift Certificates from Laura Trovillion Photography. We look forward to seeing you and showing off our new space!
I am a sucker for mother-daughter portraits. It doesn’t matter the age of the mother or the daughter, these are the portraits that will be cherished ALWAYS! My own mother has already passed away, and I would do anything to have this kind of opportunity, heck, I’d even have invite my sister along…… Anyway, I was thrilled when one of my beautiful and talented hair/makeup artists suggested glamour portraits with her equally beautiful mom. We did these just before the holidays, but since they were also gifts, I have waited until now to get these posted…Enjoy!
We have semi officially closed for the year. Those of you still expecting images: I will be in touch!
I am super excited, as the new year is bringing LOTS of changes to our little corner of the world. Be watching for our updates and sneak peeks!
If you should need to reach me, email@example.com is by far the best way to get in touch with me!
Here are a few images from Friday Night’s home game against Blue Ridge. If you would like to see more of these images please go to our Facebook page!
Any time you photograph animals or small children the chances of complete chaos are increased. Monday was such a day. BUT the fates smiled upon me and we ended up with this beautiful image. Traditional it’s not, but the story it tells is precious!
Hard to believe it, but Thanksgiving is almost here. For me, it means my boys will come home for the holiday and we will have many new things to be thankful for! In preparation for the mammoth amount of food that I will have to produce by Thursday and also to enjoy my limited amount of time with my family, the studio will close at 5pm on Tuesday November 20 and reopen on Monday November 26 at 9am.
If you were a fan or apart of the 2012 Fisher Volleyball Team this video is a must see! Check out the highlights from this home game!
“We want a family portrait, but not the posed, cheesey, everybody sit still kind” were the requirements for this family’s portrait shoot! Knowing that Ja Nelle and her husband Chris are incredibly creative, plus having three kids under the age of 8, I knew I would have to come up with something completely out of the box….And huge mess aside, I think we did it!
We had so much fun doing Katie’s senior pictures on the farm! Curious? Check out Katie’s 2013 Senior Portrait video with Laura Trovillion photography.
Here are some intense action shots from Senior Night. This team has been so much fun to watch, and you can really tell how much they love the game! To see more images from the last home game of the season, go to our Facebook page for Laura Trovillion Photography.
These are some of the top action shots from last Thursday’s golf match in Gibson City. To see more images of the Fisher golf team from this match go to our Facebook page!
It’s hard to be beautiful — and even harder to feel beautiful.
The current media ideal for womenís overall appearance is achievable by less than 2% of the female population. But we are bombarded with this unrealistic ideal.
Young women today see more images of exceptionally beautiful women in one day than our mothers saw throughout their entire teenage years. It’s no wonder that 8 out of 10 women are dissatisfied with their appearance.
The standards of female beauty have become progressively more unrealistic and unattainable. We need full-time hairdressers, make-up artists, physical trainers, and dietitians just to attempt to keep up.
The truth is that most of us aren’t “beautiful” by the current media standards of beauty. And even models and actresses are outed as less than perfect when they are caught in their natural state by lurking tabloid photographers. Maintaining that standard of perfection must be exhausting and humiliating.
Even though we know this standard of beauty is unrealistic and unattainable, most of us spend far to much time, emotional energy, and money attempting to keep up. It doesn’t matter whether you are young with enviable skin and a tight butt or beginning to see gray hairs and wrinkles, you probably focus far more on your perceived flaws than you do on any aspect of your true beauty.
Although physical attractiveness can help you get a foot in the door, it has very little to do with sustaining relationships and even less with developing real self-confidence. We’ve all seen beautiful people who open their mouths and become instantly less attractive, or unattractive people who become more and more appealing because they exude something special.
Wouldn’t it be wonderful to wave a magic wand and eliminate all of the insecurities and self-loathing that is wrapped up in the struggle for beauty? What if you could just walk away from it all and just live your life focused on what makes you joyful and confident?
With practice, this can be done! For those of us in the 99% who will never make it on the pages of a magazine, we can feel absolutely beautiful by shifting our actions and attitude.
Here are 36 ways to start feeling absolutely beautiful right now:
1. Smile. It lights up your face. It triggers happiness in your brain. It makes others feel happy.
2. Remember your posture. Stand up straight. Hold your head high. Throw those shoulders back. You look confident, energetic, amazing!
3. Focus on the best not the worst. Stop staring at the wrinkle or the bulge. Quit comparing yourself to Patty Perfect. Let your “worst” features recede and focus on your best instead. You have far more beautiful features than you see!
4. Be amazed at the wonder of your body. No matter your size, shape, or age, your body is a miraculous temple. Observe how wondrously it operates to house the beautiful person you are.
5. Appreciate your flaws. You are part of the Great Community of Flawed Persons. Welcome to the club. So embrace your flaws as a reminder of your connection to humanity. Flawed is the new perfect.
6. Be expressive. When you are animated and expressive, the fullness of your personality shines through. What could be more beautiful?
7. Get excited. Allow yourself to be enthusiastic and excited about life. Don’t let your concerns about appearance hold you back from embracing the beauty of living. It will reflect back on you!
8. Break a sweat. Get some exercise. Put on that lovely spandex and move your beautiful body. Get an endorphin high. Let your hair get sweaty and greasy. Through the sweat you are shining like star!
9. Practice beautiful movement. Try ballet, tai chi, yoga or some other movement that is fluid and allows your body to respond in beautiful new ways.
10. Acknowledge your inner beauty. Get pen and paper and write down all of the beauty that you do, that you give, that you create, and that you are. You are a powerhouse of beauty.
11. Show kindness. A kind person is exquisite in their beauty. It shines from them like a beacon of hope and peace.
12. Don’t try too hard. Don’t overdo it with make-up or clothes. Don’t spend thousands getting surgery. Don’t exercise yourself to death. When you try too hard, you look desperate. It’s hard to feel beautiful when you feel desperate.
13. Don’t act your age. Your age doesn’t define you or your capacity for beauty. In fact, age ripens you and provides a lushness to your bad, beautiful self! Live the age you feel.
14. Create something. Creativity is the handmaiden of beauty. Creativity is beauty expressing itself through you. Paint, write, garden, scult, cook, sew, decorate — be creative and you will feel beauty spilling out of every pore.
15. Inspire others. As the poet Rumi writes, “Let the beauty we love be what we do.” Do beautiful things. Live beauty. Be beauty. You will inspire others through your beauty.
16. Stop your thoughts. It’s hard to feel beautiful when your brain is whirring away like a ticker tape with negative thoughts about your appearance or age. When you are trapped in those thoughts, stop yourself and redirect your thinking.
17. See yourself through the eyes of a loved one. View yourself the way those dearest to you see you. Offer yourself the love they offer you. Feel the beauty they feel around you.
18. Connect with the beauty of nature. You are part of the natural world in all of its infinite glory and seasonal changes. As you experience nature, become aware of your connection to the beauty around you.
19. Listen to beautiful music. Certain music speaks to your soul. It touches and enlivens the most spiritual and beautiful parts of ourselves. Listen to Brandenburg Concertos #5 by Bach to feel your beauty come alive.
20. Make love. No explanation needed.
21. Wear clothes well. If you aren’t a natural at dressing to suit your body type, age, and coloring, find someone to help you find clothing highlight the beauty inside of you.
22. Hug often. Share loving physical touch with friends and family. It’s a beautiful thing!
23. Get enough sleep. You know what lack of sleep does to your appearance, not to mention your mental health. A good night’s sleep is a mini facelift!
24. Dance. Dance alone. Dance with a partner. Dance like no one is watching. Dancing makes you feel like a beautiful child, carefree and happy.
25. Update your make-up. Make sure your make-up doesn’t look dated, too heavy, or just wrong. Sometimes we get stuck in make-up ruts. An new look can highlight your most beautiful features.
26. Have a beautiful mind. Don’t corrupt your mind with ugly thoughts about yourself or others. Don’t dwell on unpleasant things. Don’t watch violence or negative programs or movies. Fill your thoughts with loveliness.
27. Stop smoking. It ages your skin, it smells bad, it’s bad for you, and it doesn’t reflect self-love. Dropping this bad habit will instantly make you feel more beautiful.
28. Be outgoing, even if it’s hard. Initiate conversations. Show interest in people. Make introductions. Smile. Bridging the gap between stranger and friend feels beautiful.
29. Do physical work. If you have a desk job, sometimes you miss the beauty of a task completed with the physical evidence of your accomplishment. Do something physical like washing the car, raking leaves, gardening, etc. to see the fruits of your labor. Moving, working, accomplishing — that feels beautiful!
30. Take care of your teeth. Since you are now smiling often, you want your teeth to look their pearly best. White, clean teeth make you look ten years younger. Plus, it’s hard to smile if you are embarrassed about your teeth.
31. Create beauty around you. Let your surroundings reflect the beauty inside of you. Remove clutter. Clean windows. Add flowers. Let your home be filled with your beauty.
32. Cook a beautiful meal. Well-prepared, healthy, and delicious food prepared by loving hands is beauty for the mouth and the soul.
33. Reduce stress. Anxiety, a furrowed brow, a tense frown, hunched shoulders are all the physical manifestations of stress. Find the cause of your stress and do something to relieve it. Shine the light of your beauty on the situation. It might dissolve.
34. Exude self-confidence. Show the world that you know you are beautiful where it counts. Your self-confidence rises in direct proportion to your self-acceptance. Love the unique and beautiful person you are and share that with the world.
35. Dress up. Life has gotten increasingly casual. Dress up on occasion. In fact, be the best dressed person in the room. Wear red! Turn a few heads.
36. Express gratitude. Be grateful for everything you are and everything you have. The handful of complaints you have about your appearance is nothing compared to the cornucopia of blessings that surround you. Bathe in the beauty of your blessings, and it will transform you from the inside out.
Last night the Fisher Varsity Volleyball team played at home against Leroy. Here are a few images from that game. If you want to see more of these action photos go to our Facebook page!
Had a great time photographing Tate. The weather was perfect, the woods were beautiful and he has a great smile and an easygoing personality. The football photos and the resulting sportrait was a ton of fun, and was actually harder because he kept laughing. Seniors like this make my job so much fun!!!
Here are just a few images from last night’s very windy golf match at Railside golf course in Gibson City. To view more of these action photos check it out on our Facebook page.
Here it is! Claire’s video from her senior/sportrait photo shoot. We had a blast. Check it out!
Video by Carly Wilson
Check out these action shots from Saturday! An awesome win for the Fisher/GCMS team! To see more images from this game go to our Facebook page!
Here is a sneak peek of Claire’s awesome Softball Sportraits!!!!!
This is a video highlighting some of the Fisher Golf team’s best moments on 9/10/12 by Laura Trovillion Photography. Video by Carly Wilson.
Want the perfect pout? Spotlight small lips or perfect your lips by blending concealer around the outside of the mouth. This will cause the lip line to be perfected and appear more plump.